Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa Land

Every holiday season, the Macy's department store in Minneapolis has an animated holiday show. My mom, sister, and I try and make it each year. This year's theme was "A Day in the Life of an Elf." Not our favorite, but still it was good and very entertaining. After we walked through the show, we waited in line to see Santa (again for Drew & Kyra). Many great memories were made today!


Emily (my sis), my mom, & me waiting in line to see Santa ~ for the kids =)


Drew & Nat hav'in fun together!



Natalie, Drew, & Kyra lov'in the Macy's 8th floor Santa's Elves display.

4 comments:

Gunderson Family said...

Anna, cute hair! That is the first pic I saw of it!

EricksonFamilly said...

Your hair is way cute!!!!

Edwards Family said...

yes I agree WAY cute hair! We miss you guys! Hope you're having a great visit!

fairchildfamily said...

I love your haircut; CUTE!!!!!