Monday, January 5, 2009

Celebrating Christmas with my Dad's Side

Each year, my Dad's side of the family celebrates Christmas at the Leaning Tree Lodge in Deerwood, MN. It's a wonderful time for all. The lodge has 15 room, a kitchen, a huge dinning/living area, a nice basement for the kids to play in. It pretty much has it all. I guess the total count was 51 of us were able to make it this year.

Mike had a blast staying up late and playing Texas Hold'Um with the guys. Drew had fun playing with his second cousins, sledding, and playing Bingo. Kyra loved trying to keep up with the older kids, and I enjoied catching up with family I don't get to see much. I also LOVED playing the game Mad Gad (gotta get me that)!

Here are some pictures from the weekend at the lodge. We are truely blessed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your family turnout is awesome! Looks like you guys had a great holiday and trip - I'm pretty envious of your weekend with the hubby, sounds so fun. I can't believe you managed to post so much while you were out of town!
Jamie