Friday, February 27, 2009

Enjoying Our Warmer Weather

This week we've been lucky with some warmer weather. The kids and I tried to get out and enjoy the 50s each day. Wednesday, I took the kids bowling up in Ogden with our friends Kathy, Luke and Josh. It was a blast.

This morning, we went swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic center. Drew loves the slide, but wasn't really interested in it today. He figured out how to climb up onto this fish and jump off it. When Kyra saw what Drew was doing, she too wanted to get on the fish. Today it's much cooler, like in the high 30s, but the sun is brightly shinning.

I was able to book some tickets for the kids and I to fly to MN in the middle of March to be there when my sister has her baby. I can't wait! It will also be nice to be in MN when my mom and Steve move.

Here are some pictures of our "early spring" walks and one of a tower Drew and I made.

0 comments: