Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Catch'in Up

It's been a while since I've posted something (it's hard to add anything after I posted the Mexico pics), so here's what we've been up to.


I took this picture last week sometime, and I thought I had to post it. It's Kyra wearing swimming goggles. I guess she's ready for the pool.

The kids and I were over at Kathy, Luke, and Josh's house making Worms in Dirt (Chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos, Cool Whip, and Gummy Worms). It was very fun and tasty!

On Monday, we went to the Hogle Zoo with some friends. We had a great time; and the weather was beautiful, 80s!

Drew, Brychan, Luke, and Kyra smiled for a quick picture at the zoo.

Of course we had to go on a carousel ride. Instead of all horses, it was all different zoo animals, super cute. Kyra rode on a rhinoceros, and Drew picked a some animal that was tall.

Luke, Brychan, and Drew riding the train before heading home. What a fun (and tiring) day!

0 comments: